• People with the Sun in mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces) around 18 degrees will be very strongly impacted.
• With 6 planetary bodies in Pisces we are coming to the end of the astrological year with a new beginning of the Spring Equinox …
• Sun, Moon, Mercury, Neptune, Chiron, later Venus and the South Node are also in Pisces.
• Jupiter is in opposition to the eclipse (a super extra push).
• This is the first out of 4 eclipses this year.
• And the first out of 3 Super Moons (Super Moons pulling on the earth crust and electro-magnetic field)
On March 20, we will be having the Spring Equinox, marked by the Sun moving into Aries and with that a new astrological cycle is beginning. Western astrology is based on the seasons and therefor this is a very important moment of fresh beginnings. Some people feel like spring cleaning, invigorated to make new plans, setting new intentions for the coming year. Others do a spring cleanse for their body with diet changes, colon therapy or oxygen therapies.Continue reading →