Astrologically we are about to start a New Year. On March 20, we will experience the Spring Equinox, marked by the Sun moving into Aries. Western astrology is based on the seasons and therefore this is a very important moment … Continue reading →
• People with the Sun in mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces) around 18 degrees will be very strongly impacted.
• With 6 planetary bodies in Pisces we are coming to the end of the astrological year with a new beginning of the Spring Equinox …
• Sun, Moon, Mercury, Neptune, Chiron, later Venus and the South Node are also in Pisces.
• Jupiter is in opposition to the eclipse (a super extra push).
• This is the first out of 4 eclipses this year.
• And the first out of 3 Super Moons (Super Moons pulling on the earth crust and electro-magnetic field)