August is a very potent month with these two eclipses and other transits happening with it. By now you probably have heard about the Total Leo Solar Eclipse moving over the heartland of the US. That is why it is … Continue reading →
• People with the Sun in mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces) around 18 degrees will be very strongly impacted.
• With 6 planetary bodies in Pisces we are coming to the end of the astrological year with a new beginning of the Spring Equinox …
• Sun, Moon, Mercury, Neptune, Chiron, later Venus and the South Node are also in Pisces.
• Jupiter is in opposition to the eclipse (a super extra push).
• This is the first out of 4 eclipses this year.
• And the first out of 3 Super Moons (Super Moons pulling on the earth crust and electro-magnetic field)
New Moon Solar Eclipse in Virgo Sept 12/13, 2015: An Astrological Video Forecast Happy Solar Eclipse! With the powerful New Moon Solar Eclipse coming up this weekend you are invited to update your consciousness and plant a new seed within … Continue reading →
If you like to connect with me go to http://www.MauiAstrologyReading.com. Are you curious about the meaning of Solar Eclipses? The Next New Moon Solar Eclipse will be in Virgo: The Astrological Forecast Video will give you practical suggestions and talk … Continue reading →
This is an interesting month coming up with a Solar Eclipse in Virgo, a Lunar Eclipse in Aries and the Autumnal Equinox. Eclipses in general are extra powerful new beginnings (New Moon) and endings (starting with the Full Moon)…Continue reading →
On March 20, we will be having the Spring Equinox, marked by the Sun moving into Aries and with that a new astrological cycle is beginning. Western astrology is based on the seasons and therefor this is a very important moment of fresh beginnings. Some people feel like spring cleaning, invigorated to make new plans, setting new intentions for the coming year. Others do a spring cleanse for their body with diet changes, colon therapy or oxygen therapies.Continue reading →